[mrtg] Re: CSS style problem

Pavel Ruzicka pavouk at pavouk.org
Fri Jan 27 00:17:19 MET 2006

Hi,

I resolved this situation with "--if-template=" option in a cfgmaker.
My template looks like a original but there are this line:
AddHead[$target_name]:<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"
href="../css/14all.css" />

Details about templates and examples are here:
http://people.ee.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/mrtg/cfgmaker.html#details_on_templates

If you want to add something on the end, you can use Pagefoot like this:
PageFoot[$target_name]:<div>MRTG &copy;<a
href="http://ee-staff.ethz.ch/~oetiker/">Tobias Oetiker</a></div>

Best regards,

Pavel Ruzicka