[mrtg] Help with MRTG RRDTool and 14all on Windows 2000

Scott Neader scott.neader at CenturyTel.com
Mon Jan 30 05:56:01 MET 2006

Hi all.  I am new to MRTG, and attempting to get MRTG with RRDTool and 14all working on a Windows 2000 Server.

I had MRTG working fine stand-alone, but seemed to have broke something when changing to RRDTool and 14all.

You can see the files here:  http://207.230.221.6/MRTG/

When I attempt to use 14all by going to the URL of http://207.230.221.6/MRTG/14all-1.1.cgi I get:

----
CGI Error
The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP headers. The headers it did return are:

Can't modify constant item in scalar assignment at c:\inetpub\wwwroot\MRTG\14all-1.1.cgi line 63, near "'mrtg.cfg';"
BEGIN not safe after errors--compilation aborted at c:\inetpub\wwwroot\MRTG\14all-1.1.cgi line 820.
----

I think I am at the end of my skill level in trying to resolve this problem.

Any ideas?  I would be willing to pay for assistance.

- Scott