[mrtg] Linksys WAP54G

Karl Jackson karl.jackson at starfarmproductions.com
Wed Jul 5 22:18:49 MEST 2006

Hi all,
Was wondering if anyone here is using mrtg to monitor a Linksys WAP54G
wireless router. When I snmp walk the device , it only gives me the
following information:

SNMPv2-MIB::sysDescr.0 = STRING: Linux (none) 2.4.20 #2126 Thu Apr 8
17:13:48 CST 2004 mips
SNMPv2-MIB::sysObjectID.0 = OID: NET-SNMP-MIB::netSnmpAgentOIDs.10
DISMAN-EVENT-MIB::sysUpTimeInstance = Timeticks: (52623385) 6 days,
2:10:33.85
SNMPv2-MIB::sysContact.0 = STRING: serveradmin
SNMPv2-MIB::sysName.0 = STRING: sfap
SNMPv2-MIB::sysLocation.0 = STRING: middle

And nothing else. How do I tell the router to send me all of its MIB
information ? This is all the information the router gives me if I use the
read or the read-write strings specified in the gui coniguration page.

As always, any help is greatly appreciated ....

- Karl