[mrtg] Re: 10Gig Interface MaxBytes with Cfg

Geba, Scott Scott_Geba at cable.comcast.com
Fri Jul 14 17:42:37 MEST 2006

That I guess is my problem... with an SNMP walk I get this...

IF-MIB::ifSpeed.1 = Gauge32: 4294967295

I am walking a Cisco 7609. That is whats reported for all 10G and higher
(port channels) links. I am using 64bit counters in MRTG (I think...
x.x.x.x:::::2)

That is also the MaxBytes that is put into MRTG... so apparently it's an
issue with the wrong reported information.

Scott Geba
Comcast - Eastern Division
200 Cresson Blvd
Oaks, PA 19456