[mrtg] Re: MRTG percent bandwidth utilization

mchandler at solutions.canon.com mchandler at solutions.canon.com
Fri Jul 21 00:46:11 MEST 2006

Is there a way to add '--global "options[ ]: aspercent"' ???

Chandler Bing

             "Steve Shipway"
             <s.shipway at auckla
             nd.ac.nz>                                                  To
                                       <mchandler at solutions.canon.com>,
             07/20/2006 03:41          <mrtg at list.ee.ethz.ch>

                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: [mrtg] MRTG percent bandwidth
                                       utilization

> I notice on the graphs it shows a percentage next to In and
> Out.  Is there a way to graph those values?  I'm hoping
> that's the percentage of utilization to Max Speed.  Is this
> correct?  Thanks.

If using routers2 as your frontend, add:

routers.cgi*Options[....]: aspercent

and you'll get this.

Steve