[mrtg] Re: Snap Gears

MrPaul mrpaular at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 01:44:53 MEST 2006

On 6/22/06, Anson Rinesmith <arinesmith at bigrivertelephone.com> wrote:

> I've done everything in the cyberguard knowledge base, and I still can't
> graph my snapgear interfaces with MRTG.
> Anyone know any tips/tricks I should be looking for?

I don't know what snapgear is/does but you'll probably need to use the OIDs
directly if MRTGs cfgmaker script doesn't find any interfaces.  You can find
the OID by either browsing the snapger MIB files and/or doing snmpwalks to
find what you are looking for.

I did some quick googling and found this link which may get you pointed in
the right direction as well --
http://www.cyberguard.info/snapgear/cgi-bin/fom?_highlightWords=mrtg&file=240

Paul