[mrtg] Re: Graphing interface errors

mchandler at solutions.canon.com mchandler at solutions.canon.com
Fri Jun 23 18:38:25 MEST 2006

Is there a command line arguement you could pass to cfgmaker to have it do
interface errors for each interface?

Mel Chandler, A+, Network+, MCSE, MCDBA, Master CNE, CCNA
Network Engineer
Information Technology
Canon Business Solutions
(310) 217-3893

GCS d--- s+: a C++ UL++++ P+ L++ E W+++ N++ o+ K- w+
O- M-- V- PS PE+ Y+ PGP+ t+ 5+ X+ R tv+ b- DI++++ D++
G e++ h-- r y+

             MrPaul
             <mrpaular at gmail.c
                                       "mchandler at solutions.canon.com"