[mrtg] Re: mrtg daemon problem

Manoj Rajkarnikar manoj at vianet.com.np
Thu Jun 29 12:35:56 MEST 2006

Thanks scott. But i need to use it in my linux box and need some help with
the daemon sleeping problem. It just goes to sleep, no errors, no graphs..

also the debug is not working as expected. I did look into the mrtg file
and found that if we enable the debug, it should write log for various
activies while parsing the cfg file, etc. but nothing shows except the
standard error message when it could not find the target host.

Manoj