[mrtg] Re: temperature senzor

Daniel J McDonald dan.mcdonald at austinenergy.com
Fri Jun 30 20:03:31 MEST 2006

On Fri, 2006-06-30 at 17:57 +0200, Materny Rezső wrote:
> Dear ALL!
>
> Could you give a web address where can I buy a readable temperature and
> power senzor with SNMP?
> After I would like to show in MRTG grahps.

I've used several.  itwatchdogs WeatherGoose is my current favorite.
http://www.itwatchdogs.com/

I have about 50 of them, all monitored with mrtg.  We were using
UptimeDevices gear, and I still have a lot of that in the field that
need to be replaced, but they don't appear to be as reliable.  We had
too many of them just die for no apparent reason.

--
Daniel J McDonald, CCIE #2495, CNX, CISSP #78281
Austin Energy

gpg Key: http://austinnetworkdesign.com/pgp.key
Key fingerprint = B527 F53D 0C8C D38B DCC7  901D 2F19 A13A 22E8 A76A