[mrtg] Options in cfgmaker

Stefano Giraldo stefano at neotokyo3.it
Thu Mar 16 19:16:13 MET 2006

Hi,
I would like to use the option: growright,bits in all interfaces when i run
cfgmaker...
So... in the cfgmaker doc it's write:

--global "options[_]: growright,bits"Specifying --global after the last
router on the command line will create a line in the configuration file
which will appear after all the routers.

But it just put this line: Options[_]: growright,bits at the and of my file
cfg file... so, this option with [_] as target work for all the interfaces
in the file? Maybe not...

Anyone know how to put the an Options growright,bits in the file for all the
target?

Thanks a lot.

Bye,

        Ste.

PS Sorry if this question already has been made...