[mrtg] Re: Manually editing the X Axis Scale

kelsey hudson khudson at tsss.org
Fri Mar 17 09:29:34 MET 2006

Emma Corder wrote:
> Hi
>

> Does anyone know how to manually edit the x axis scale?   I am
> monitoring the CPU Usage on a Watchguard. The returned value from the
> MIB is measured in 0.01% so if the value returned is for example 234
> then the CPU utilisation is 2.34%.  On the graphs the figure will show
> as 234.  I would like to be able to change this so that the value is
> actually 2.34%.
>

> Any help would be gratefully appreciated.

In your Target[blah]: definition, you'll want to do a blanket divide by
one hundred:

Target[watchguard_cpu]:
1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.0&1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.0:public at watchguard:::::2 / 100

of course, replace the gibberish OID with whatever your OID is suppossed
to be. The / 100 at the end is the important part. :)

Hope this works out for you!

-Kelsey