[mrtg] Re: Problems Installing MRTG on a Windows 2K server

Scott Neader scott.neader at CenturyTel.com
Wed Mar 29 20:39:41 MEST 2006

Hi Patrick.

The instructions do not tell you to "type in c:\mrtg-2.13.2\bin" as you
have done.  It says to go to that directory, then type in "perl mrtg".

What you need to do, step by step, is:

   Click START > RUN  and type "cmd" and press ENTER  (this will get you
to a dos prompt)

   cd \mrtg-2.13.2  (this will "change directory" to your mrtg
directory)

   perl mrtg  (this will execute perl and run the mrtg script)

I hope this helps.

- Scott