[mrtg] Data Collection Size Limitation?

Scott Moseman scmoseman at gmail.com
Tue May 9 16:53:47 MEST 2006

http://img250.imageshack.us/my.php?image=router8qq.gif

Between 00:00 and 04:00 you can see the problem.  The same problem
appears every day during the same approximate window (during our
really busy hours).  The interface is GigE and I'm using an AbsMax of
about 10Gb to make sure we're not going beyond the bounds.

There's actually data being graphed, so I know it's not going beyond
MaxBytes and ignoring the results.  I was wondering what the data size
limit is for MRTG?  Maybe I'm going above some threshold value and
it's messing up the data collection?

Thanks,
Scott