[mrtg] Re: Graph does not reflect T1 Upgrade

philip hutinet phutinet at yahoo.com
Wed May 24 00:50:19 MEST 2006

The graphs are showing the circuits at 384Kbps instead of a full T1; by that I mean the MaxSpeed is only 48 Bytes (384kpbs) but should now show 193KBytes.
I'm currently only measuring In and Out octets  in MRTG for the 60 routers I manage.

Christopher Noyes <cnoyes at csc.com> wrote: Hello,

  What exactly do you mean when you say that MRTG isn't graphing
correctly?  Are you measuring In and Out octets (bytes)?

-Chris Noyes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of
e-mail for such purpose.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

philip hutinet

Sent by: mrtg-bounce at list.ee.ethz.ch
05/23/2006 05:46 PM

mrtg at list.ee.ethz.ch
cc

Subject
[mrtg] Graph does not reflect T1 Upgrade

We recently upgraded our circuits from 384Kbps to a full T1 (1.544 Mbps)
however, the MRTG graphs are not reflect this.
Any thoughts or documentation you could point me to would be greatly
appreciated.