[mrtg] Re: Getting data in MRTG/RRD without direct commands or SNMP

Brian Granier briang at zebec.net
Mon Nov 6 21:57:23 MET 2006

Well I managed to figure out how to get access to the raw information
via SNMP so I don't have to do anything fancy, except start doing math
on the returned values. I'm trying to find the document that explains
the syntax for doing math on a target? I'm sure I'll find it, but if
someone has the link handy, please share....

T. Brian Granier