[mrtg] Re: Novell Stats

mchandler at solutions.canon.com mchandler at solutions.canon.com
Fri Oct 13 19:10:42 MEST 2006

I've been working with MRTGEXT, send your config.

Chandler Bing

             Jeff Loyet
             <jeff.loyet at inter
             changetech.com>                                            To
             Sent by:                  mrtg at list.ee.ethz.ch
             mrtg-bounce at list.                                          cc
             ee.ethz.ch
                                                                   Subject
                                       [mrtg] Novell Stats
             10/13/2006 10:06
             AM

Hey everyone,

I'm having problems getting some info from my NetWare 6.5 servers
utilizing the MRTGEXT.NLM.  I'm able to get processor stats, volume
stats, etc..  but I can not get any Cache stats (i.e. the S3 variable in
MRTGEXT.NLM).  I am able to get other stats via SNMP.  Any assistance
would be greatly appreciated. Thank in advance.

Jeff

--
Jeffrey P. Loyet
Systems Engineer