[mrtg] Re: Vlan question

Anson Rinesmith arinesmith at bigrivertelephone.com
Fri Oct 27 17:11:19 MEST 2006

I've never had to do it, but using cfgmaker, you might try the if_filter
option
EXAMPLE '--if-filter=($default_iftype && $if_admin)'
$if_is_ciscovlan
True for Cisco VLAN interfaces (interfaces with the word Vlan or VLAN in
their ifdescs)

http://oss.oetiker.ch/mrtg/doc/cfgmaker.en.html

Hope this helps.