[mrtg] Re: Help me from this error !

Manoj Rajkarnikar manoj at vianet.com.np
Mon Sep 18 11:45:22 MEST 2006

Hi Moshiur.

seems like you've not updated the packages after your base installation.
this error comes if the package dependency is already installed but is not
the current version that is listed in the ports collection. either you'll
have to deinstall or update manually each package that gives error. I'd
suggest that you first update the ports tree collection using cvsup. then
list the packages with pkg_version -v and update all the packages that has
updated versions available. that way your installation will now show
errors. do contact me if it still gives error after updating all the
packages...

Regards
Manoj