[mrtg] MRTG 2.10.15 and RRDTool 1.2.18

Perry, Duane PerryD at missouri.edu
Mon Apr 16 16:00:47 CEST 2007

I had been using MRTG 2.13.2 (RRDTool 1.0.50)with no problem but when we
built a new machine with RH Enterprise 4 it installs 2.10.15 and
suddenly all my Thresholds stopped working.  We installed 2.14.5 on my
test machine and Threshold started working.  I had not even looked at
the version of RRDTool, I am using 1.2.15 on both boxes.  I got the same
"No valid current data" message but when I dumped the rrd file I had
numbers that looked right.

Duane Perry
University of Missouri