[mrtg] moving MRTG to new machine

Farhan Ali Khan gabereal_ at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 17 16:35:07 CEST 2007

Amr

Pls check the logs if yr running yr mrtg with logs figured it out to run it with logs iam sure you will see errror their tell me one more thing

r u pooling router or switchs by this if yes then please check the ACL if u have changed the mrtg srv ip

just for checking try to copy the same cfg in dif file n try to run it if the same configuration cfg is working with new name its means which yr might facing some prob in data either RRDs or .logs files integration with yr current system.

dear all iam not a guru just trying to help u out as mush as i can by my past expriences so u can correct me when ever iam wrong i wont mind that :)

Waiting for your respose do cc me on farhan.khan at cyber.net.pk