[mrtg] How do I suppress output of cfgmaker?

Pfirter Lukas lp at rpag.ch
Wed Apr 18 13:33:15 CEST 2007

Hi Eric,
Take a look at how the first lines of my crontab look:
    SHELL=/bin/sh
    PATH=/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/lib/news/bin
    MAILTO=""
    MAIL=""
I think you should include MAILTO="" and MAIL="" to get no mails from
cron (this will disable ALL mails from cron daemon as far as I know).
I always do this and use "./command | mail -s 'subject' my at address.com"
for a specific cronjob if I want the output mailed to me.
Lucas