[mrtg] problem in installing on win2000 machine

Sudhir Kamble sudhir.kamble at ideacellular.com
Fri Apr 20 08:41:38 CEST 2007

Dear all

 I am unable to install mrtg properly on windows 2000 SP4 machine

I tried "mrtg-2.15.1" but not getting any installation file

Pls help

With warm regards

Sudhir Kamble

9850002645

Roam anywhere in India & pay upto 56% less! from 15 Feb 07. Local call-Rs.1.40/min, STD-Rs.2.40/min, I/c-Rs.1.75/min.Happy Roaming!

An idea can change your life.

************** LEGAL DISCLAIMER ************
This E-Mail may contain Confidential and/or legally privileged Information and is meant for the intended recipient(s) only. If you have received this e-mail in error and are not the intended recipient/s, kindly notify us at mailadmin at ideacellular.com and then delete this e-mail immediately from your system. You are also hereby notified that any use, any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication of this e-mail, its contents or its attachment/s other than by its intended recipient/s is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

Internet Communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be delayed, intercepted, corrupted, lost, or contain viruses. IDEA Cellular Limited does not accept any liability for any errors, omissions, viruses or computer problems experienced by any recipient as a result of this e-mail.