[mrtg] Timestamp problems - lost data

Charles V. Boehnlein training24_7 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 27 19:51:14 CEST 2007

The server we use for MRTG recently had its system time changed to an incorrect time.
After changing the system time back to the correct time we continued to get a "timestamp" error message and the graphs would not display.

How can we fix this problem?

We had to recreate the RRD databases and lost our old history. We saved those files but don't see a way to import that data back into the current RRD databases.

Sorry if this is a repeat request but I could not find a search feature for the mailing list archives and a search on the MRTG web page did not return any results for this problem.

Thanks,
Charles