[mrtg] mrtg and cisco 6509, 4006 switches

Lee Todd ltodd2 at hallmark-uk.com
Fri Aug 3 09:13:09 CEST 2007

Warren.

Here is the beginning of the config:

# Created by
# cfgmaker --ifref=descr <removed>@172.16.x.x -global "WorkDir:
c:\www\htdocs\mrtg\WC1-6500" -global "RunAsDaemon: Yes"

### Global Config Options

#  for UNIX
# WorkDir: /home/http/mrtg

#  or for NT
# WorkDir: c:\mrtgdata

### Global Defaults

#  to get bits instead of bytes and graphs growing to the right
Options[_]: growright, bits
LogFormat: rrdtool
PathAdd: C:\rrdtool\rrdtool\Release
LibAdd: C:\rrdtool\rrdtool\bindings\perl-shared\rrds\blib\lib
Interval: 00:30

EnableIPv6: no

# System: WC1_C6000S
#          IOS (tm) s222_rp Software (s222_rp-IPSERVICESK9-M), Version 12.2
(18)SXF7, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)
#          Technical Support: http://www.cisco.com/techsupport
#          Copyright (c) 1986-2006 by cisco Systems, Inc.
#          Compiled
# Contact: Networks Admin
# Location: Bingley Road

### Interface 1 >> Descr: 'GigabitEthernet1/1' | Name: 'Gi1/1' | Ip: '' |
Eth: '00-02-7e-38-51-a8' ###

Regards

Lee Todd
Hallmark Cards Plc

             "Klaus, Warren"
             <Warren.Klaus at str
             asburger.com>                                              To
                                       "Lee Todd"
             02/08/2007 16:00          <ltodd2 at hallmark-uk.com>,
                                       <mrtg at lists.oetiker.ch>
                                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: [mrtg] mrtg and cisco 6509,
                                       4006 switches

Maybe I'm not running the same way, but it looks like it's pulling from the
Windows eventlog.   What does the first part of your config look like?  Up
to Target...