[mrtg] Need help graphing Linksys WET54G

Josh hawk82 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 05:48:40 CET 2007

I've got a few Linksys WET54G wireless ethernet bridges running at a
customer's office and home.  I'd like to be able to graph the wireless
interface, particularly the SNR, signal, noise, etc.  I've enabled
SNMP on the adapter, and can snmpwalk the WET54G, but I cannot figure
out the OIDs or find MIBs for this device.

I suppose I can provide the snmpwalk output if needed.  However I
think that I would have to make a script to adjust the numbers in the
snmp output to be the actual number listed on the web interface on the
WET54G.

Has anyone had any luck making graphs for them?

Thanks,

Josh