[mrtg] blanc graphs with external values

Alvaro Cornejo cornejo.alvaro at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 05:06:32 CET 2007

Hi

I added the gauge value and I got start having a graph; however, teh graph I
got is an line that always goes up. It is a counter the values I need to
graph,  its a values that goes allways up until the system is reseted or the
maxvalue is reached.

How can I tell mrtg that the values are effectively a counter??

Regards

Alvaro