[mrtg] help, my rrdtool monthly graph is two weeks

Max Max.mrtg at deltal.org
Tue Dec 11 03:08:15 CET 2007

Hi Paul,

The problem is that the X axis of the month graph should be long enough
to list a months worth of data, approx 30 days, but X axis is only two
weeks long, not four :(

I'm happy with the actual data on the month graph, I just want it to
have enough room on the X axis to fit a whole month on to it.

The '2 days' graph has S scale of 2 days, the '1 week' graph has a scale
of one week, even though there isn't enough data yet, the '1 year' graph
has a X axis scale large enough for an entire year. It is just for some
reason that the X axis of the '1 month' graph is only long enough for
two weeks if you see the problem :(

I think it may be the scales of data I am storing, but aren't sure :(

Max.