[mrtg] help, my rrdtool monthly graph is two weeks

Max Max.mrtg at deltal.org
Tue Dec 11 03:54:11 CET 2007

Alex van den Bogaerdt wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 11, 2007 at 03:08:15PM +1300, Max wrote:
>

>> The problem is that the X axis of the month graph should be long enough
>> to list a months worth of data, approx 30 days, but X axis is only two
>> weeks long, not four :(
>>

> Look again.
>
> Hint: "Mon  Wed  Fri" is five days, not three.
>
> HTH
> Alex

hehe, Thanks Alex, my bad.

I was just counting the Mondays on the axis, not paying attention to the
fact that because they were marking days every three days that every
monday wouldn't be listed everytime (on the axies).

Once again, thanks, I was really starting to go crazy trying to figure
out why one graph wit just about the same code as the others didn't work.

Max
Dunedin NZ.