[mrtg] Minimum Y-Axis

Anson Rinesmith arinesmith at bigrivertelephone.com
Tue Feb 27 18:02:10 CET 2007

How funny that you actually mention voltage, as that is the example directly
from the mrtg-reference documentation.

The Options Keyword allows you to set some boolean switches:

expscale

The expscale option causes rateup to display the data with the Y axis scaled
exponentially. Doing so emphasizes small changes at the top of the scale;
this can be useful when graphing values that fluctuate by a small amount
near the top of the scale, such as line voltage.

Example:

Options[myrouter]: expscale

  _____