[mrtg] Problem with cfgmaker after moving mrtg server to new subnet.

Christopher Noyes cnoyes at csc.com
Mon Jan 29 15:39:37 CET 2007

How about an snmpwalk against the server grepping for that interface?  Is
snmp traffic being blocked between subnets?  I've run into that issue
here.

-Chris Noyes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of
e-mail for such purpose.

"Mersberger, Robert" <robert.mersberger at goldenven.com>
Sent by: mrtg-bounces at lists.oetiker.ch
01/29/2007 09:32 AM

"Ed LaFrance" <Ed.LaFrance at newmediaems.com>, <mrtg at lists.oetiker.ch>
cc

Subject
Re: [mrtg] Problem with cfgmaker after moving mrtg server to new subnet.

I can ping the device fine.