[mrtg] need help with MRTG

Christopher Noyes cnoyes at csc.com
Tue Jan 30 14:11:17 CET 2007

Hello,

   Is there any reason why you are using such an outdated version of gd?
On their web site they have version 2.0.33.  I use it and it works fine
with MRTG.

-Chris Noyes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of
e-mail for such purpose.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Gaurav Ghimire" <gaurav at subisu.net.np>
Sent by: mrtg-bounces at lists.oetiker.ch
01/30/2007 06:53 AM
Please respond to
gaurav at subisu.net.np

mrtg at lists.oetiker.ch
cc

Subject
[mrtg] need help with MRTG

I installed gd-2.0.11...zlib-1.2.3 and libpngin my linux box everything
goes fine but when I install MRTG i mean when i issue ./configure
--prefix=/usr/local/src/mrtg-2 --with-gd-lib=gd's directory and all
necessrary items it gives a error...can any body help it says that gd.h
and other items not found when I have giben the correct parameters.

--
Gaurav Ghimire
Support Dept.