[mrtg] need help with MRTG

Christopher Noyes cnoyes at csc.com
Tue Jan 30 14:42:51 CET 2007

Did you also tell the configure script where the includes directory is
that contains gd.h?

-CN

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of
e-mail for such purpose.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Gaurav Ghimire" <gaurav at subisu.net.np>
01/30/2007 08:31 AM
Please respond to
gaurav at subisu.net.np

Christopher Noyes/GIS/CSC at CSC
cc
mrtg at lists.oetiker.ch
Subject
Re: [mrtg] need help with MRTG

Dear Chris,

I tried with version 2.0.32 too and it too gave the same output (problem),
so I tried with the older one. I am surprised with one thing and that is
although i give the correct directories for the headers and libraries, it
says gd.h and other few files not found.

Regards,

Gaurav Ghimire
Support Dept.
Subisu Cablenet Pvt. Ltd.