[mrtg] mrtg-traffic-sum question

Steve Shipway s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz
Wed Jan 31 02:09:02 CET 2007

> I am looking for a tool to get a report of all traffic for my targets
> (specifically virtualhost targets from mod_watch data) on a monthly
> basis.

If you are using routers2 as your frontend, then you can enable totals
in the routers2.conf along with the 95th Percentile calculations
(percentile=yes).  This will give you rolling totals for data traffic
and other things.

You can also export graph data to CSV by a single button click, which
you can then total up in a spreadsheet if required.

Steve

--
Steve Shipway
ITSS, University of Auckland