[mrtg] monitoring services on remote snmp enabled windows server

Harry John irvine.harris at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 05:55:52 CEST 2007

Thank you very much Max that was a very great info for me.
So these OIDs should be unique for particular brand of servers right? i got
info for 1 of my servers(havnt tried it yet)

but i tried using an mib view (oidView) to view the OIDs of a server..how
can i make sure i get correct values for temperature,cpu load etc?there r
hell a lot of objects and modules in it !

thx again !
harry