[mrtg] MRTG week/month/year chart change

Fri Jul 20 21:22:32 CEST 2007

On 7/20/07, S. Wong <swong at motorola.com> wrote:

> Hello all,
>

> Is it possible to gather 2 datapoints and display it on daily chart but
> suppress the 2nd data in the weekly/monthly/yearly chart?  I think I see how
> to suppress all but not just a portion of it. J
>

> BTW, I was trying to find router2.cgi … where is it on the site?  Thanks.
>

> Thanks.
>

> Ciao ?:-)
>
> Shirlyn

Its actually routers2.cgi and it can be found at
http://www.steveshipway.org/software/index2.html. Awesome tool and I
recommend it highly.

As far as your request, I don't think it can be done without Routers2,
and I'm not positive it can be done with it though I know there are a
LOT of custom graphing options when using Routers2.

Best of luck!!!

Eric Brander