[mrtg] MRTG draws wrong when the traffic arrive 100 ~110 Mbit...

Gökhan hacibektasoglu goo21tr at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 29 10:58:11 CEST 2007

Dear All,
  I'am using MRTG for draw the telco line traffic. But I have a problem. When the traffic is high (up to 100Mbit), the graphic shown down...I try 3 different mrtg servers& mrtg versions for this problem but i can't :( I can get the true ifinoctets & ifoutoctets values when the problem is going on (I try on the same server). What can i control for resolve this problem? If you can help I will be very hapy...
  Thank you for your help...

  Awaiting reply,

  Gokhan Hacibektasoglu
  Istanbul