[mrtg] MRTG draws wrong when the traffic arrive 100 ~110 Mbit...

MrPaul mrpaular at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 13:58:32 CEST 2007

I'm suggesting making this a new cfgmaker feature as it is asked so many
times.  The idea is that by default cfgmaker will check to see if 64 bit
counters exist and if so use them.  That way, the folks that don't read the
documentation or research won't have this problem any more.  Introduce a new
cfgmaker 'knob' to turn this off if so desired.

If I was any sort of coder at all I would implement this and give ya a diff
but I promise you don't want any code I would be able to come up with ;)

Paul