[mrtg] MRTG draws wrong when the traffic arrive 100 ~110 Mbit...

Forthofer Russ Russ.Forthofer at ssfhs.org
Thu Mar 29 14:46:40 CEST 2007

Is it possible to make the 64-bit counter separate from SNMPv2?   As I
discussed in some previous posts, I have some Nortel equipment (OM3500)
which only accepts SNMPv1, but does populate the 64-bit counters.  I
realize this is pretty non-standard, but I did finally get this working
by specifying the 64-bit OIDs directly in the config.  It would be nice
to be able to tell MRTG to use the 64-bit counters even though SNMPv1 is
being used.  OTOH, I recognize that this case is probably one of the few
instances this would be useful, and so this cannot be very high on the
priority list.

Russ