[mrtg] MRTG Bundle v2.1.0 for Windows

Daniel J McDonald dan.mcdonald at austinenergy.com
Sat May 12 01:17:04 CEST 2007

On Fri, 2007-05-11 at 16:15 -0400, O'Brien, Kevin wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> Just installed MRTG Bundle v2.1.0 for Windows a few minutes ago.  It
> is the first time I have looked at MRTG.  It installed great and I am
> now monitoring my localhost.  Now my first question…
>
> How do I add more servers to monitor?

run cfgmaker for each server.  You can either append the output of
cfgmaker to a single mrtg.cfg file, or create separate files for each
server (recommended).  Then use the Include: directive to pull all of
the other files into your main one.

--
Daniel J McDonald, CCIE # 2495, CISSP # 78281, CNX
Austin Energy