[mrtg] Squid cpu usage

Gaurav Ghimire gaurav at subisu.net.np
Mon May 28 11:53:44 CEST 2007

Dear all,

I am querying  my squid machine with MRTG for the cpu usage...but I dont
get any values in the log files and graph, when manually issuing snmpget
-v 1 -c commstring mysquid machine OID, it returns 0 whereas the same
command when issued to another squid returns a integer..I checked all of
the configurations in MRTG and squid and they all seem to be fine. Even I
made a tally with the one of my other squid configuration and the
snmp_access options are same..

The problem is I am getting the cpu usages for the other machine but not
for this one where as the configuration seems to be fine..any idea or
assistance will be highly appreciated..

Thanks,
-------
Gaurav Ghimire