[mrtg] Options without k

Syed Waqqas Ahmed s.waqqas at yahoo.com
Tue May 29 22:11:39 CEST 2007

yup steve is right leaving Kmg[] blank and using integer in Options[] will do the trick but i m still trying to figure out how to apply same on Y-axis of graph... i m using 14allcgi.. means the scale displayed on Y Axis

  steve any suggestion.. ....... ??

  Regards,
Waqqas

Steve Shipway <s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz> wrote:
                If using straight MRTG, you need ‘KMG[]:’ with blank options (I think).
  If using routers2 as a frontend, you need ‘routers.cgi*Options[]: fixunit’
  You may also want to have ‘Options[]: integer’

  Steve

   I want to have the value in thousand and not in k

          Max
    Average
    Current
      In