[mrtg] Different values on graph from MRTG & Cricket

Mir Hafeez Ali hafeezali at cyberia.net.sa
Wed Nov 7 06:19:35 CET 2007

Thanks for your reply.

I have adjusted the polling time accordingly but still there is always the
difference.  I tried other software like CACTI and PRTG also.  PRTG displays
almost equal but CACTI doesn't.

More over I would like to get some help in regards to the history of the
traffic.  I mean the graph for month and year displays the average value of
max traffic.  With WithPeak option I can have the peak value for the month
and year.

With CACTI, I can get the value from specific date and time with in the
range but again I think its an average value that is calculated to display
the graph.

My question is "Is there a way to find out or display the traffic for a
particular day or week from the history or not?"

Thanks in advance and appreciate your efforts in answering the question.

Regards,
Mir Hafeez Ali