[mrtg] Adding decimals to graphs

Alan T. Malek axu at cypress.com
Tue Nov 20 16:36:05 CET 2007

Ah. Was actually looking at the same thing when you sent this :-)
Your advice is close but the wrong direction. If I do a factor[]: .01
then I'm golden. Thanks so much! I guess this should have been
obvious but it's interesting to me how many other people had the same
question in various other forums but never posted a final resolution.
Hopefully this will help someone down the road with a little
frustration.

Cheers!

Alan