[mrtg] line instead of green

Klaus Bruno bruno.klaus at infotrust.ch
Fri Nov 23 12:13:15 CET 2007

Hi

the green "line" represents the first value of the data gathered
the blue line represents the second value.

you can suppress each of them with NOI and NOO (which means no input / no output)

if you want to switch from green to blue you have to make sure, that the value you get is logged as second.

search for "external monitoring scrips" in the documentation.

regards
Bruce