[mrtg] MRTG Reporting in Bits

Joel Roberts Joel.Roberts at pinkardcc.com
Wed Oct 3 17:40:43 CEST 2007

Had to shelve this for a bit as other things came up.

Yes, I am using the native MRTG display. I've checked the .cfg file,
there's no mention of bits left, is there such a thing as
Options[_]:kilobits ?

It is really reporting in bits still, it's a T1 connection on a cisco
router, so it's 1.54 Mbps or 192 kBps, and the interface stats report
correctly, it's just the graph that's in bits instead of bytes.

I'm going to try and wipe out the MRTG directory, re-compile it with a
new .cfg file and see if I get the same results. Just hate to keep
losing the historical data I've already collected.