[mrtg] graphing an OID (SOLVED)

Dylan Bouterse dylan at corp.power1.com
Thu Oct 18 14:41:24 CEST 2007

Sometimes you assume the fix is complicated when in fact it could be
something as easy as what the MaxBytes is set to. Thank you Duane! My
MaxBytes was set to 60 (which would have been fine for Celcius) so I
bumped it up to 125 and I am getting values in my graphs now!

For the record, I had to remove the . in the beginning of the OID to
make mine work. Thanks again everybody for your help!

Dylan