[mrtg] graph Cisco total users

Gaurav Ghimire gaurav at subisu.net.np
Fri Oct 26 18:58:36 CEST 2007

> Unfortunately those OIDs don't work on my router. I don't get any
> results back.
>
> Dylan

did you do a

snmpwalk -v 1 string host  interface
                            ^
and later on go on adding those OIDs and MIBs in here => ^

it must work...after you get results..you dont need the OIDs that give you
the user information for approx results you can take those values or
variables that gives information per user...say no of inoctets from a user
or IP assigned to a user or ethernet address..than count the lines it
gives out and subtract the unused ones and the outcome is the approx
result...

Regards,
--
Gaurav Ghimire