[mrtg] 95 percentile calculating and graphing

Khoa Nguyen npkhoa at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 21:14:41 CET 2007

hi,
I have been using MRTG to monitor bandwidth usage from the 3COM 4250T
switch. I configured MRTG to zoom in 7 different ports, one for the total
traffic and the other 6 are for different individual networks. Since the ISP
is billing based on 95 percentile, I really need to calculate and graph the
95% limit line on the generated graphs.
I've been scouting the internet for this, and I've found the scripts though.
However,  I have no idea how to implement it and have it work.

Can you please give me any general ideas about this? It will be so great!

Thanks very much!