[mrtg] Weired behavior of MRTG

Peter grshadowgr at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 11 07:40:56 CEST 2007

Good monring at all

Alex, we have a problem :( ... it's MRTG problem for sure.. check the graphs... the img7.png is the graph from yesterday night.... the img-rrd.png has been created by another cfg regarding the same aggregation... But the frontent is not MRTG but rrd (14all.cgi) script...

The only difference between the two mrtg config file is the following lines

LogFormat: rrdtool
PathAdd: /usr/local/rrdtool/bin/

I need these lines in order to use 14all.cgi rrd frontend script...

I do not have any problem to use rrd to create the images, but how can i use mrtg's threshold feature on rrd?

Thanks

Peter