[mrtg] Problem Compiling MRTG

Joel Roberts Joel.Roberts at pinkardcc.com
Tue Sep 25 01:31:35 CEST 2007

Using the Debian Package worked great! Thanks for the advice.

Heads up to any others having the same problem though, the apt-get
install mrtg didn't work for me, just said the package was unavailable.
Going through Synaptic package manager was more step-by-step in showing
which dependencies needed to be installed before the mrtg installation
would complete.